2004 CRB Opinions: Listing by Statute, Regulation & Issue
This page provides links to the 2004 Compensation Review Board (CRB) Opinions contained in our web site, by the Statute or Administrative Regulation number and the Issue covered in each particular opinion.
Go to the 2004 CRB Opinions pertaining to section:
- 31-275(1). Arising out of and in the course of employment.
- 31-275(16). Personal injury.
- 31-278. Jurisdiction/Disqualification.
- 31-279(c). Employer sponsored plan for medical care and treatment.
- 31-280. Chairman’s powers and duties.
- 31-284(a). Defense(s) to liability. (Wilful and serious misconduct.)
- 31-284(b). Self-insurance.
- 31-284b. Continued insurance benefits.
- 31-288. Additional liability. Penalty for undue delay. Penalty for noncompliance with insurance requirements.
- 31-294c. Notice of injury. Preclusion of compensation defenses to liability.
- 31-294d. Medical treatment; physician authorization; pecuniary liability.
- 31-295. Waiting period. When compensation begins.
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (approval of).
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (discontinuance of payments).
- 31-298. Conduct of hearings. Evidence.
- 31-299b. Apportionment; liability of last employer.
- 31-300. Awards, interest and attorney’s fees.
- 31-301. Appeal procedure.
- 31-301. Factual findings.
- 31-301(f). Payments pending appeal.
- 31-301(g). Repayment of compensation.
- 31-301-4. Correction of Finding.
- 31-301-9. Additional evidence.
- 31-306. Dependents’ compensation.
- 31-307. Total disability and occupational disease.
- 31-307a. Cost of living adjustment.
- 31-308(a). Temporary partial/Wage differential.
- 31-308(b). Permanent partial. Scheduled/Unscheduled.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(b) and Sec. 31-308(d)]
- 31-308a. Additional compensation.
- 31-310. Computation of average weekly wage.
- 31-314. Allowance for Advance Payments.
- 31-327. Fee approval.
- 31-348. Insurance policy notification.
- 31-349. Filing requirements with Second Injury Fund.
- 7-314a. Volunteer firemen.
- 7-433a, 7-433b & 7-433c. Heart and Hypertension Act.