February 8, 2016
March 7, 2016
April 6, 2016 ›
May 9, 2016
June 6, 2016
September 12, 2016
October 17, 2016
November 7, 2016
PAST MEETING INFO
MAIN MEETING PAGE
April 6, 2016
A meeting of the Workers’ Compensation Advisory Board was held on Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. at the Office of the Chairman, 21 Oak Street, 4th Floor, Hartford, CT.
- Opening Remarks
- 10:00 am - Interview with Bill Ridolfi
- Approval of Minutes
- New Business
A regular meeting of the Workers’ Compensation Commission Advisory Board was held on April 6, 2016 in the Workers’ Compensation Commission’s CRB Hearing Room, 21 Oak Street, Hartford, Connecticut. The meeting convened at 10:10 a.m. with the following Board Members present: Rocco Calo (acting chair), John Adamson, Michael Dimenstein, Theodore Duarte, and Donald Shubert. Also present was Chairman John A. Mastropietro, Michael Petosa and Connie Rue-Stange from the Workers’ Compensation Commission; along with guest William Ridolfi.
- Opening Remarks
- Chairman Rocco Calo began the meeting with opening remarks welcoming William Ridolfi as a candidate for the position of Chairman of the Workers’ Compensation Commission Advisory Board.
- Interview for Position of Chairman to the Workers’ Compensation Commission Advisory Board
- Chairman Calo explained the requirements of the position and opened the interview to the group for discussion, questions and answers. Mr. Ridolfi provided an overview of his professional career in human resources, management, and labor relations; and his current volunteer service in numerous organizations.
- WCC Chairman Mastropietro’s Update:
- Pending Legislation
Chairman Mastropietro discussed bills pending before the Legislature on various aspects of workers’ compensation including coverage for domestic and home health care providers; PTSD coverage for firefighters, police, and ambulance workers; presumptive cancer coverage for firefighters; and increasing fees for radiology services.
Discussion was held about the vacancies which remain for a Workers’ Compensation Commissioner and a person representing employees on the Advisory Board.
- John Adamson made a motion to adjourn the meeting. Theodore Duarte seconded the motion which passed unanimously. The meeting was adjourned at 11:35 a.m.
- Next Meeting
- The next meeting will be held on May 9, 2016.