Additional information about how to use your specific Adobe ACROBAT software product can be found under the main menu topic entitled Help, as in the following step-by-step graphic illustrations.
NOTE: Depending on your particular hardware, software, and operating system configuration and settings, what you see when you perform the steps outlined below may look somewhat different from what we present on this page.
1. Click on Start (circled in red below) at the far left end of the taskbar at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on Programs (circled in red below) from the pop-up menu that appears.
3. Click on Acrobat [program name] (circled in red below) from the fly-out menu to open your Acrobat software.
4. Click on Help (circled in red below) at the top of the Acrobat window to open the drop-down menu.
5. Click on [program name] Help (circled in red below) from the drop-down menu.
6. The Help file opens, providing comprehensive instructions for using your Acrobat software.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this page is provided as a public service, on an “as is basis. Although every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained herein is accurate, reliable, and current, it is not a substitute for any information or documentation created or disseminated by Adobe Software or by any other party.
Neither the State of Connecticut nor the Workers’ Compensation Commission warrant the information contained herein to be fit for any particular purpose, and neither will be responsible for any adverse consequences resulting from your use of this information. BACK TO TOP