2011 CRB Opinions: Listing by Statute, Regulation & Issue
This page provides links to the 2011 Compensation Review Board (CRB) Opinions contained in our web site, by the Statute or Administrative Regulation number and the Issue covered in each particular opinion.
Go to the 2011 CRB Opinions pertaining to section:
- 31-275(1). Arising out of and in the course of employment.
- 31-275(16). Personal injury.
- 31-278. Jurisdiction/Disqualification.
- 31-279-2. Attendance at hearings.
- 31-284(a). Defense(s) to liability. (Wilful and serious misconduct.)
- 31-284b. Continued insurance benefits.
- 31-288. Additional liability. Penalty for undue delay. Penalty for noncompliance with insurance requirements.
- 31-290. Obligations not to be evaded.
- 31-293. Reimbursement and third party suits.
- 31-294c. Notice of injury. Preclusion of compensation defenses to liability.
- 31-294d. Medical treatment; physician authorization; pecuniary liability.
- 31-294f. Medical examination of injured employee. Medical reports.
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (approval of).
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (discontinuance of payments).
- 31-298. Conduct of hearings. Evidence.
- 31-299b. Apportionment; liability of last employer.
- 31-300. Awards, interest and attorney’s fees.
- 31-301. Appeal procedure.
- 31-301. Factual findings.
- 31-301(f). Payments pending appeal.
- 31-301(g). Repayment of compensation.
- 31-301-2. Reasons of Appeal.
- 31-301-3. Commissioner’s Finding.
- 31-301-4. Correction of Finding.
- 31-301-9. Additional evidence.
- 31-306. Dependents’ compensation.
- 31-307. Total disability and occupational disease.
- 31-307a. Cost of living adjustment.
- 31-308(a). Temporary partial/Wage differential.
- 31-308(b). Permanent partial. Scheduled/Unscheduled.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(b) and Sec. 31-308(d)]
- 31-308(c). Disfigurement.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(e)]
- 31-312. Compensation for time lost during and expense of medical treatment. Reimbursement of wages lost due to appearance at informal hearing. Payments to prevailing claimants in contested cases. Medical attention outside regular work hours.
- 31-315. Modification of award or voluntary agreement.
- 31-321. Manner of serving notices.
- 31-355(b). Employer’s failure to comply with award. Second Injury Fund liability.
- 5-142(a). Disability compensation state employees (full pay).
- 5-145a. Hypertension or heart disease in certain university, aeronautics, capitol security, correction, mental health, criminal justice or hazardous duty personnel.
- 7-433a, 7-433b & 7-433c. Heart and Hypertension Act.
- 17b-689. Work programs established by towns.
[Formerly Sec. 17-281a]