2010 CRB Opinions: Listing by Statute, Regulation & Issue
This page provides links to the 2010 Compensation Review Board (CRB) Opinions contained in our web site, by the Statute or Administrative Regulation number and the Issue covered in each particular opinion.
Go to the 2010 CRB Opinions pertaining to section:
- 31-275(1). Arising out of and in the course of employment.
- 31-275(9). Employee.
- 31-275(10). Employer.
- 31-275(15). Occupational disease.
- 31-275(16). Personal injury.
- 31-278. Jurisdiction/Disqualification.
- 31-284(a). Defense(s) to liability. (Wilful and serious misconduct.)
- 31-284b. Continued insurance benefits.
- 31-288. Additional liability. Penalty for undue delay. Penalty for noncompliance with insurance requirements.
- 31-291. Principal employer, contractor and subcontractor.
- 31-293. Reimbursement and third party suits.
- 31-294c. Notice of injury. Preclusion of compensation defenses to liability.
- 31-294d. Medical treatment; physician authorization; pecuniary liability.
- 31-294e. Medical care refusal.
- 31-294f. Medical examination of injured employee. Medical reports.
- 31-295. Waiting period. When compensation begins.
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (discontinuance of payments).
- 31-298. Conduct of hearings. Evidence.
- 31-299a. Payments under group medical policy not defense to claim for benefits. Health insurer’s duty to pay. Lien.
- 31-299b. Apportionment; liability of last employer.
- 31-300. Awards, interest and attorney’s fees.
- 31-301. Appeal procedure.
- 31-301. Factual findings.
- 31-301-4. Correction of Finding.
- 31-301-9. Additional evidence.
- 31-303. Day when compensation payments become due. Penalty for late payments.
- 31-306. Dependents’ compensation.
- 31-307. Total disability and occupational disease.
- 31-307a. Cost of living adjustment.
- 31-308(a). Temporary partial/Wage differential.
- 31-308(b). Permanent partial. Scheduled/Unscheduled.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(b) and Sec. 31-308(d)]
- 31-308a. Additional compensation.
- 31-310. Computation of average weekly wage.
- 31-313. Transfer to suitable work.
- 31-315. Modification of award or voluntary agreement.
- 31-318. Action for minors and incompetents.
- 31-348. Insurance policy notification.
- 31-349. Filing requirements with Second Injury Fund.
- 31-355(b). Employer’s failure to comply with award. Second Injury Fund liability.
- 31-355(e). Insolvent insurers and Connecticut Insurance Guaranty Association liability.
- 5-142(a). Disability compensation state employees (full pay).
- 5-145a. Hypertension or heart disease in certain university, aeronautics, capitol security, correction, mental health, criminal justice or hazardous duty personnel.
- 7-433a, 7-433b & 7-433c. Heart and Hypertension Act.