2003 CRB Opinions: Listing by Statute, Regulation & Issue
This page provides links to the 2003 Compensation Review Board (CRB) Opinions contained in our web site, by the Statute or Administrative Regulation number and the Issue covered in each particular opinion.
Go to the 2003 CRB Opinions pertaining to section:
- 31-275(1). Arising out of and in the course of employment.
- 31-275(9). Employee.
- 31-275(16). Personal injury.
- 31-278. Jurisdiction/Disqualification.
- 31-279(c). Employer sponsored plan for medical care and treatment.
- 31-284b. Continued insurance benefits.
- 31-290a. Discharge or discrimination prohibited.
- 31-291. Principal employer, contractor and subcontractor.
- 31-292. Liability for worker lent.
- 31-294c. Notice of injury. Preclusion of compensation defenses to liability.
- 31-294d. Medical treatment; physician authorization; pecuniary liability.
- 31-294e. Medical care refusal.
- 31-294f. Medical examination of injured employee. Medical reports.
- 31-295. Waiting period. When compensation begins.
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (discontinuance of payments).
- 31-298. Conduct of hearings. Evidence.
- 31-299b. Apportionment; liability of last employer.
- 31-300. Awards, interest and attorney’s fees.
- 31-301. Appeal procedure.
- 31-301. Factual findings.
- 31-301-4. Correction of Finding.
- 31-301-9. Additional evidence.
- 31-303. Day when compensation payments become due. Penalty for late payments.
- 31-306. Dependents’ compensation.
- 31-307. Total disability and occupational disease.
- 31-307a. Cost of living adjustment.
- 31-308(a). Temporary partial/Wage differential.
- 31-308(b). Permanent partial. Scheduled/Unscheduled.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(b) and Sec. 31-308(d)]
- 31-308a. Additional compensation.
- 31-310. Computation of average weekly wage.
- 31-310a. Average weekly wage of supernumerary policemen and volunteer police officers.
- 31-312. Compensation for time lost during and expense of medical treatment. Reimbursement of wages lost due to appearance at informal hearing. Payments to prevailing claimants in contested cases. Medical attention outside regular work hours.
- 31-313. Transfer to suitable work.
- 31-314. Allowance for Advance Payments.
- 31-315. Modification of award or voluntary agreement.
- 31-348. Insurance policy notification.
- 31-355(b). Employer’s failure to comply with award. Second Injury Fund liability.
- 5-142(a). Disability compensation state employees (full pay).
- 7-433a, 7-433b & 7-433c. Heart and Hypertension Act.
- 52-174. Admissibility of records.