1995 CRB Opinions: Listing by Statute, Regulation & Issue
This page provides links to the 1995 Compensation Review Board (CRB) Opinions contained in our web site, by the Statute or Administrative Regulation number and the Issue covered in each particular opinion.
Go to the 1995 CRB Opinions pertaining to section:
- 31-275(1). Arising out of and in the course of employment.
- 31-275(9). Employee.
- 31-275(10). Employer.
- 31-275(15). Occupational disease.
- 31-275(16). Personal injury.
- 31-278. Jurisdiction/Disqualification.
- 31-280. Chairman’s powers and duties.
- 31-280-3. Practitioner Fee Schedule/Dispute Resolution Panel.
- 31-284(a). Defense(s) to liability. (Wilful and serious misconduct.)
- 31-284(b). Self-insurance.
- 31-284b. Continued insurance benefits.
- 31-287. Enforcement of claim against insurer.
- 31-290a. Discharge or discrimination prohibited.
- 31-290c. Fraudulent claim or receipt of benefits.
[Includes cases decided under Sec. 31-290b which was repealed.]
- 31-291. Principal employer, contractor and subcontractor.
- 31-293. Reimbursement and third party suits.
- 31-294c. Notice of injury. Preclusion of compensation defenses to liability.
- 31-294d. Medical treatment; physician authorization; pecuniary liability.
- 31-294f. Medical examination of injured employee. Medical reports.
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (approval of).
- 31-296. Voluntary agreements (discontinuance of payments).
- 31-297. Hearing of claims.
- 31-298. Conduct of hearings. Evidence.
- 31-299b. Apportionment; liability of last employer.
- 31-300. Awards, interest and attorney’s fees.
- 31-301. Appeal procedure.
- 31-301. Factual findings.
- 31-301(f). Payments pending appeal.
- 31-301-9. Additional evidence.
- 31-306. Dependents’ compensation.
- 31-307. Total disability and occupational disease.
- 31-307a. Cost of living adjustment.
- 31-307b. Relapse/Recurrent injuries.
- 31-308(a). Temporary partial/Wage differential.
- 31-308(b). Permanent partial. Scheduled/Unscheduled.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(b) and Sec. 31-308(d)]
- 31-308(c). Disfigurement.
[Formerly Sec. 31-308(e)]
- 31-308a. Additional compensation.
- 31-309. Maximum compensation rate.
- 31-310. Computation of average weekly wage.
- 31-315. Modification of award or voluntary agreement.
- 31-321. Manner of serving notices.
- 31-325. Acknowledgment of employees having physical conditions.
[Repealed effective June 29, 1995]
- 31-327. Fee approval.
- 31-348. Insurance policy notification.
- 31-349. Filing requirements with Second Injury Fund.
- 31-355(b). Employer’s failure to comply with award. Second Injury Fund liability.
- 5-142(a). Disability compensation state employees (full pay).
- 7-433a, 7-433b & 7-433c. Heart and Hypertension Act.
- Rules of Professional Conduct.